The best way to contact us is through the job listings below. We are always looking for qualified TC marine personnel (Master 500, Mate 500, Engineer/SVMO, and deckhands with SCTW Basic Safety (MED A1 / B2) for full time and relief work.

Visit our Edmonton Riverboat jobs webpage.

If there are issues there, please contact us.